Our Contractors Club is a collection of service benefits and incentive rewards for our professional contractor customers. Being part of the “Club” helps you take care of your customers better. It is also designed to help add to your bottom line.
Who is eligible to join the Contractors Club?
All licensed builders and contractors with established Preston Feather accounts are eligible. Credit must be in good standing. Basic business profile information is required, including type of work performed and email contact information.
What are the benefits?
All of our Contractor Club members enjoy the following benefits:
- A trained and knowledgeable service team including a primary account salesperson, a window and door specialist, and a kitchen and bath design consultant
- Contractor level pricing and prompt payment discount
- No-cost, daily delivery within a 60 mile radius of any of our 4 locations in Northwest Michigan. Over 50 vehicles including box vans, flatbeds, dump beds, and truck mounted 4-way forklifts.
- Flexible product return policy on stock products
- Online and downloadable access to account summary, job accounts, and item purchase history
- Blueprint material take-off/estimating services fee waived (a $500 or more value)
- Kitchen and bath design fee waived (a $500 or more value)
- Invitations to our frequent new product and materials training sessions conducted by our vendor partners at our store locations
- Invitations to periodic industry updates sponsored by Preston Feather
- Use of Preston Feather product display showrooms and meeting/training rooms for you to meet with your homeowner customers, architects and designers
- Quarterly newsletter including product trends, training schedules, sale promotions, tips, and other helpful industry information
- Exclusive Contractor Club product promotions
- Kitchen and bath Builder’s Box with installation accessories for large cabinetry orders
- Window and door product corner sample cases available
- Carpenter pencils
- Discounts on custom job site signage
- Access to other helpful services tailored to our customers’ success, including:
- Bookkeeping assistance
- Cash flow planning tips
- Succession planning assistance
- and more . . . .
What are the additional incentives?
Our Contractor Club members also earn rewards based on the volume and mix of products purchased annually.
What do you need to do to join?
Just confirm we have correct information on file for your account.